News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Coming to America, Part the Third.  ( 79,537 )

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Coming to America, Part the Third.
« Reply #195 on: April 15, 2011, 11:05:21 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on April 15, 2011, 08:12:58 AM
Okay, so, in absence of a better idea :

Desipi-pissup:

11:00 onwards, Saturday 28th May, Sheffield's, 3258 N. Sheffield.

Be there, or... don't.  I'M NOT GOING TO BEG.

Shirtless hugs all round.  Especially for BC.

Fortunately the house special is Malort & Banana Creme Muscle Milk.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #197 on: April 19, 2011, 02:34:06 PM »
Is smg meeting us out?
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #200 on: May 06, 2011, 04:00:23 AM »
I want to do some clothes shopping while I'm in town - jeans, t-shirts, that kind of thing.  I'm guessing that, despite its proximity to where I'm staying, Michigan Avenue isn't the place to go.  Any top tips from the sartorially switched-on amongst you?
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #201 on: May 06, 2011, 07:47:59 AM »
Hey guys.  What's crackalatin?  I won't be able to make it to Tonkest.  The wife and I are building a house (IN THIS ECONOMY!) and things are going to be pretty hectic (read:  expensive) during the summer.  Hope y'all do it big and wish I could be there.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #202 on: May 06, 2011, 08:09:40 AM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on May 06, 2011, 07:47:59 AM
Hey guys.  What's crackalatin?  I won't be able to make it to Tonkest.  The wife and I are building a house (IN THIS ECONOMY!) and things are going to be pretty hectic (read:  expensive) during the summer.  Hope y'all do it big and wish I could be there.

That damn Obama really making your llife hell, ain't he?
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #203 on: May 06, 2011, 08:24:12 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on May 06, 2011, 04:00:23 AM
I want to do some clothes shopping while I'm in town - jeans, t-shirts, that kind of thing.  I'm guessing that, despite its proximity to where I'm staying, Michigan Avenue isn't the place to go.  Any top tips from the sartorially switched-on amongst you?

With your European money you can buy the town!

I don't see anything wrong with shopping on Michigan Ave but you can head out to Bucktown and the many Akira stores for some decent crapola. Oak St is nice too. I'm sure there's a ton more.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #204 on: May 06, 2011, 08:40:13 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on May 06, 2011, 08:24:12 AM

I don't see anything wrong with shopping on Michigan Ave but you can head out to Bucktown and the many Akira stores for some decent crapola. Oak St is nice too. I'm sure there's a ton more.

Do all my shopping at Costco.  Looks terrible, but you get lots of it.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #205 on: May 06, 2011, 08:47:17 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on May 06, 2011, 08:40:13 AM
Quote from: Slaky on May 06, 2011, 08:24:12 AM

Do all my shopping at Costco.  Looks terrible, but you get lots of it.

I knew you were the kind of guy who would wear an economy sized can of Beef Ravioli with suspenders.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #206 on: May 06, 2011, 08:53:58 AM »

I haven't really met a single Desipiot whom I would want to take me clothes shopping. My woman dresses me.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #207 on: May 06, 2011, 08:58:56 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on May 06, 2011, 08:53:58 AM

I haven't really met a single Desipiot whom I would want to take me clothes shopping. My woman dresses me.

I can point you in the direction of some tasseled shoes.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #208 on: May 06, 2011, 09:09:29 AM »
Quote from: Brownie on May 06, 2011, 08:58:56 AM

I can point you in the direction of some tasseled shoes.

TDubbs can tell you where to pick up a pair of gay jeans.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #209 on: May 06, 2011, 09:11:26 AM »

Interested in argyle?