News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Coming to America, Part the Third.  ( 79,467 )

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Coming to America, Part the Third.
« Reply #315 on: May 28, 2011, 09:35:22 PM »
I am now home and alive. Tonker talks a lot of anal sex, that's for sure.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #316 on: May 28, 2011, 09:49:11 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on May 28, 2011, 09:35:22 PM

Did I mention that you put your hand in my mouth twice last night?
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #317 on: May 28, 2011, 09:54:00 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on May 28, 2011, 09:49:11 PM
Quote from: Yeti on May 28, 2011, 09:35:22 PM

Did I mention that you put your hand in my mouth twice last night?

No, but I do like cuddling. I told you I wanted to be big spoon anyway

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #318 on: May 28, 2011, 11:37:15 PM »
You all are a great bunch of dudes. Even Chuck. Thanks for the memories.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #319 on: May 28, 2011, 11:44:06 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on May 28, 2011, 11:37:15 PM

You have memories?
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #320 on: May 28, 2011, 11:50:04 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on May 28, 2011, 11:44:06 PM

You have memories?

Like the corners of the mind.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #321 on: May 28, 2011, 11:51:15 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on May 28, 2011, 11:44:06 PM

You have memories?

Flashbacks mostly.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #322 on: May 29, 2011, 09:42:56 AM »
So... How was Tonkfest Proper on Saturday, fellas? Anyone actually make it?

I had planned on attending, of course, but couldn't figure out how to make the trip down to Wrigleyville while remaining curled up in a fetal position muttering to myself about 'making some changes in my life.'

Fuck you, Malort.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #323 on: May 29, 2011, 09:50:18 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on May 29, 2011, 09:42:56 AM

I had planned on attending, of course, but couldn't figure out how to make the trip down to Wrigleyville while remaining curled up in a fetal position muttering to myself about 'making some changes in my life.'

Fuck you, Malort.

In order of appearance :

Yetti, BC, Wheezer, Oleg, Peck, Shooter, the Hawk, Section 242, Morph, Powen.  Outstanding barbeque at the Pork Shoppe.  I kicked everybody's arse at bowling.

Great to see you Friday - that was fun, wasn't it?
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #324 on: May 29, 2011, 10:06:07 AM »
There was bowling?  And Shooter showed up?

Fuck you guys.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #325 on: May 29, 2011, 10:10:39 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on May 29, 2011, 09:42:56 AM

Fuck you, Malort.

BC, Yetti, and Wheezer were there by the time I arrived.  Tonker, also, was already and was looking much less worse for the wear than I expected.  I lied, Yetti wasn't yet there as he was parking the car, which I'm told smelled of leftover meat wrapped in bacon that had been festering in the Chicago weather overnight.  My theory is that it would be devoured by Yetti and BC before they ever made south of Kankakee, with no silverware at that.

We hung out at Sheffield's for a bit, got accosted by some old dude who introduced himself as 'Shooter'.  A fine bloke, he managed to drink more beer than any non-Irishman should ever need to.  Holy shit, Shooter is really good at it.  He's also really good a paying for cabs (I'm pretty sure I owe you at least a fin).  Sometime before Randy Wells did his best Anthony Young impersonation, we were joined by Section 242, who is much more of a Shoutbox/CT creation than a Desipiot.  He threatened to cut off my nose if I didn't take his tickets for Monday's game, so here we are, my nose still attached.  By this time we were also joined by Morph, who was also looking much more chipper than I expected him to look.  We watched the Cubs game (fuck you who's ever idea that was), then ventured to Belmont and California to indulge in some awesome BBQ at the Pork Shoppe.  We then stumbled to Cody's...well, stumbled out of the cab anyway.

While at Cody's drinking and shooting some darts in their downstairs room so as not to offend the usual Saturday afternoon drinkers, we were greeted by a guy who threatened to stab us.  Once we proved we wanted no part of his wallet nor that we had ever even stepped foot in Peru, much less conspired to mug him there, he relented, put away his stabbing knife and introduced himself as Powen.  He was then followed downstairs by his brother, who looks very little like him and some cute chick who kept trying to put her mouth all over Powen's brother's junk.  I'm assuming she was finally successful once they had both departed the public house.

Powen, Apex (who, I failed to mention above, also met us at Sheffield's and had a very interesting experience in the bathroom there), Tonker, Shooter, and I then managed to lift ourselves off the Cody's stools to catch another cab to Diversey Rock N Bowl.  We ended up meeting some 'real' friends of mine and no matter how many times I say it, "they're friends of mine from the internet' still sounds both horrifying and hilarious at the same time.

So, we bowled and Shooter took some power naps and we all headed in our separate ways, only to know we shall meet again.

edit:  Dammit.  I left out TheHawk and his hot co-workers.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #326 on: May 29, 2011, 11:26:51 AM »
QuoteApex (who, I failed to mention above, also met us at Sheffield's and had a very interesting experience in the bathroom there),

Rocked my hoop, I did. (||)

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #327 on: May 29, 2011, 11:46:53 AM »
The lady had a great time,surprisingly. Said you are all a great group. Ha. Yetti did get beer all over her feet. Good to see everybody again. Glad Chad missed the whole thing.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #328 on: May 29, 2011, 12:33:57 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on May 29, 2011, 11:26:51 AM
QuoteApex (who, I failed to mention above, also met us at Sheffield's and had a very interesting experience in the bathroom there),

Rocked my hoop, I did. (||)

The shat I took in that back bathroom smelled of bacon and beef

Quote from: SKO on May 29, 2011, 11:46:53 AM
The lady had a great time,surprisingly. Said you are all a great group. Ha. Yetti did get beer all over her feet. Good to see everybody again. Glad Chad missed the whole thing.

My bad. I was drunk though. I don't recall spilling anything then, but recollection of events may be fuzzy

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #329 on: May 29, 2011, 01:43:10 PM »
Quote from: SKO on May 29, 2011, 11:46:53 AM
The lady had a great time,surprisingly.

How could she not?  She gets introduced to someone for the first time ever and says, with a smile, "Oh, you're Chuck!  Fuck you!"  And the guy she's being introduced to laughs.

How could she not?