News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Sports  ( 17,334 )

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Sports
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2011, 11:27:10 AM »
This might belong in the "I Admit It" thread, but I have to admit I kinda think Pat Fitzgerald's a chode.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2011, 12:58:05 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on May 11, 2011, 11:27:10 AM
This might belong in the "I Admit It" thread, but I have to admit I kinda think Pat Fitzgerald's a chode.

Why would that be something you'd have to "admit"?
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2011, 12:58:44 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on May 11, 2011, 12:58:05 PM

Because he's not a meatball.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2011, 01:11:17 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on May 11, 2011, 12:58:44 PM

Because he's not a meatball.

PAY THE FUCK ATTENTION!

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2011, 01:55:33 PM »

Because on the surface he seems to have the entire package--all American kid, Catholic League product, played on Northwestern's first bowl team in decades, graduated from the school, now coaches the team, has a hot wife and all-American looking family, the guy's straight as an arrow, has a haircut you could set your watch to etc...to criticize him seems Un-American, and yet there's something about the guy amidst all of that wholesomeness that just grates on me.  Is that okay with you, Arbiter of all Acceptable Online Musings?

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2011, 01:59:05 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on May 11, 2011, 01:55:33 PM

Because on the surface he seems to have the entire package--all American kid, Catholic League product, played on Northwestern's first bowl team in decades, graduated from the school, now coaches the team, has a hot wife and all-American looking family, the guy's straight as an arrow, has a haircut you could set your watch to etc...to criticize him seems Un-American, and yet there's something about the guy amidst all of that wholesomeness that just grates on me.  Is that okay with you, Arbiter of all Acceptable Online Musings? PAY THE FUCK ATTENTION!
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2011, 01:59:35 PM »

Because on the surface he seems to have the entire package--all American kid, Catholic League product, played on Northwestern's first bowl team in decades, graduated from the school, now coaches the team, has a hot wife and all-American looking family, the guy's straight as an arrow, has a haircut you could set your watch to etc...to criticize him seems Un-American, and yet there's something about the guy amidst all of that wholesomeness that just grates on me.  Is that okay with you, Arbiter of all Acceptable Online Musings?

When did you start hating America? Was it before or after you started rooting for the Packers?

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2011, 02:00:18 PM »

I think what Huey is trying to say is that anyone who is not a white Irish Catholic meathead is unamerican.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2011, 02:04:39 PM »
Quote from: R-V on May 11, 2011, 02:00:18 PM

I think what Huey is trying to say is that anyone who is not a white Irish Catholic meathead is unamerican.

That's exactly what I read. Way to be a racist, Mike.

Also, someone twatted at me that the article in question was so wrong it's not even funny. Then mentioned he would "blog about it later". My face is turning blue. You know, in anticipation.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2011, 02:29:06 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on May 11, 2011, 01:59:35 PM

When did you start hating America? Was it before or after you started rooting for the Packers?

Don't you pay attention to your memes, TJ.  I've always rooted for the Packers.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2011, 02:42:38 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on May 11, 2011, 02:29:06 PM
Quote from: Brownie on May 11, 2011, 01:59:35 PM

Don't you pay attention to your memes PAY THE FUCK ATTENTION, TJ.  I've always rooted for the Packers.

Meatbal Physician, heal thyself'd

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2011, 04:04:27 PM »

So now Illinois is holding up Northwestern as the standard for how its football team should be judged?  What a world we live in...
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2011, 07:19:27 PM »
Meh.  I kind of agree that Fitzgerald isn't a supergreat coach at this point.  He makes a lot of decisions that drive me insane.  But as a recruiter and to a much-less-important extent the Face of the University™, he's excellent.  Probably the best coach we're going to get, and he wants to be here, so why not?  I'll save my joyful positive for when he starts winning bowls.  I'm much more interested in the desperately needed facilities upgrades.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2011, 07:37:49 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on May 11, 2011, 07:19:27 PM
Meh.  I kind of agree that Fitzgerald isn't a supergreat coach at this point.  He makes a lot of decisions that drive me insane.  But as a recruiter and to a much-less-important extent the Face of the University™, he's excellent.  Probably the best coach we're going to get, and he wants to be here, so why not?  I'll save my joyful positive for when he starts winning bowls.  I'm much more interested in the desperately needed facilities upgrades.

Why don't you  just fucking Marry him already.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2011, 07:39:29 PM »
Quote from: SKO on May 11, 2011, 07:37:49 PM
Quote from: Sterling Archer on May 11, 2011, 07:19:27 PM

Why don't you  just fucking Marry him already.

Us getting gaymarried is in the contract.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?