News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Week 13: In which we don't jump around like a bunch of Kansas City Palkos  ( 7,256 )

BC

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • bricrozier@hotmail.com
Re: Week 13: In which we don't jump around like a bunch of Kansas City Palkos
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2011, 09:43:59 PM »
Here are the remaining schedules for the Wild Card "contenders"...

CHI (7-5)

at DEN, vs SEA, at GB, at MIN

DET (7-4)

vs MIN, at OAK, vs SD, at GB

ATL (7-5)

at CAR, vs JAX, at NO, vs TB

NYG (6-6)

at DAL, vs WSH, at NYJ, vs DAL

SEA (5-7)

vs STL, at CHI, vs SF, at ARZ

ARZ (5-7)

vs SF, vs CLE, at CIN, vs SEA

If you believe that the NFC West teams still have any sort of chance, then there is one meeting between potential contenders left. Otherwise, it is possible for all the other contenders to lose the rest of their games.
Desipio is a free-flowing website that occasionally touches on the immaturity, foolishness and outright stupidity of its readership.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2011, 10:01:00 PM »
Quote from: BC on December 04, 2011, 09:43:59 PM
Here are the remaining schedules for the Wild Card "contenders"...

CHI (7-5)

at DEN, vs SEA, at GB, at MIN

DET (7-4)

vs MIN, at OAK, vs SD, at GB

ATL (7-5)

at CAR, vs JAX, at NO, vs TB

NYG (6-6)

at DAL, vs WSH, at NYJ, vs DAL

SEA (5-7)

vs STL, at CHI, vs SF, at ARZ

ARZ (5-7)

vs SF, vs CLE, at CIN, vs SEA

If you believe that the NFC West teams still have any sort of chance, then there is one meeting between potential contenders left. Otherwise, it is possible for all the other contenders to lose the rest of their games.

Crunch.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2011, 07:15:36 AM »
TaleSpin.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2011, 07:23:16 AM »
Did you guys hear Smith after the game. Don't EVER tell me this guy knows what he's talking about. Don't EVER tell me about his record as coach. That son-of-a-BITCH is the most arrogant, egotistical, incompetant hack of a head coach I've ever seen. He's making me miss the days of Dave Wannstedt and Dick Jauron.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2011, 08:02:46 AM »
Quote from: SKO on December 04, 2011, 07:12:35 PM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on December 04, 2011, 07:06:56 PM
Quote from: BC on December 04, 2011, 06:50:24 PM
Quote from: CubFaninHydePark on December 04, 2011, 06:45:32 PM
Falcons lost. Giants lost. Cowboys lost. No pressure from the East or West. It might be really ugly, but it's still entirely possible to win one or two more games and back into the playoffs.

Don't do this. Please. I speak from experience.

TOO MANY EXPERIENCE.

I definitely have not seen this before. In my lifetime (so before the inevitable Huey WHAT ABOUT 1986 CHARLES MARTIN anecdote) I've never seen a Bears team that looked so promising completely go into the shitter thanks to the loss of its star QB and RB. Mostly because for most of my life there've been neither promising Bears teams, star QBs, or star RBs.

I believe you've got your interwebby tales mixed up.  I don't have a Charles Martin anectdote.  I can give you pretty much all of the post-Super Bowl Ditka teams, though.  They always seemed to start out like 8-2 before fading into fart dust by December.  Is this what you mean?
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2011, 08:47:57 AM »
Quote from: Tollbooth Yeti on December 05, 2011, 07:23:16 AM
Did you guys hear Smith after the game. Don't EVER tell me this guy knows what he's talking about. Don't EVER tell me about his record as coach. That son-of-a-BITCH is the most arrogant, egotistical, incompetant hack of a head coach I've ever seen. He's making me miss the days of Dave Wannstedt and Dick Jauron.

Yeah, records don't matter.

I'm not sure what you want from Lovie Smith postgame, but I'm afraid he's far down the list of "things that could be improved on the Bears."

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2011, 09:25:07 AM »
Quote from: Brownie on December 05, 2011, 08:47:57 AM

I'm not sure what you want from Lovie Smith postgame, but I'm afraid he's far down the list of "things that could be improved on the Bears."

Jesus fucking Christ!!!!!!
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2011, 09:46:23 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on December 05, 2011, 09:25:07 AM

I can't believe Lovie Smith couldn't win that game with his entire offense out injured. What a fucking asshole. FIRE HIM NOW.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2011, 09:49:09 AM »

Seems to me that TJ needs to get better at recognizing unattributed quotes posted here from the comments sections of random blogs that he's probably never seen before.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2011, 09:55:25 AM »
Quote from: Eli on December 05, 2011, 09:49:09 AM

Seems to me that TJ needs to get better at recognizing unattributed quotes posted here from the comments sections of random blogs that he's probably never seen before.

Well said

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2011, 10:00:05 AM »
Quote from: Tollbooth Yeti on December 05, 2011, 09:55:25 AM

Well said

TJ's done been Frolled.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2011, 10:06:08 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on December 05, 2011, 10:00:05 AM
Quote from: Tollbooth Yeti on December 05, 2011, 09:55:25 AM

Well said

TJ's done been Frolled.

That's going to be a thing.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2011, 10:11:23 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on December 05, 2011, 09:46:23 AM

I can't believe Lovie Smith couldn't win that game with his entire offense out injured. What a fucking asshole. FIRE HIM NOW.

When you come right down to it, this is all really Virginia McCaskey's fault.

The sad, silly bitch. WHAT ARE HER QUALIFICATIONS?
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2011, 10:20:56 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on December 05, 2011, 10:11:23 AM
Quote from: Slaky on December 05, 2011, 09:46:23 AM

When you come right down to it, this is all really Virginia McCaskey's fault.

The sad, silly bitch. WHAT ARE HER QUALIFICATIONS?

And what about THE SOD?!!

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2011, 12:06:06 PM »
Damn, tough breaks for the Bears...I heard Hester on Mike and Mike (I know, I know) this morning, and I couldn't help but like the guy and feel bad for him at the same time.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"