News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Chicago Bears 2012 Championship Season: Lovestink is Forever.  ( 61,381 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Chicago Bears 2012 Championship Season: Lovestink is Forever.
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2012, 10:43:30 PM »
Well, at least no Bears fan will overreact and say the season is over.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2012, 07:27:27 AM »
The Bears are 1-9 in their last ten games against the Packers. So needless to say, it's just like the 90′s all over again for this rivalry. Isn't the other team actually suppose to win games in a rivalry? Well, at least they have one in those ten.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2012, 07:48:11 AM »
Quote from: Fork on September 14, 2012, 07:27:27 AM
The Bears are 1-9 in their last ten games against the Packers. So needless to say, it's just like the 90′s all over again for this rivalry. Isn't the other team actually suppose to win games in a rivalry? Well, at least they have one in those ten.

I just wanted to throw in that the one win the Bears have had against in the Packers in the last ten games was that Monday night game in 2010. If it wasn't for some penalties that weren't suppose to be called in favor of the Bears and a blocked field goal, the Bears easily lose that game. Take that for what it's worth.

Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2012, 08:05:55 AM »
Our coaching staff did a great job last night.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2012, 08:49:14 AM »
Everybody shut up.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2012, 09:04:56 AM »

I know y'all are just Frolling, but jebus, that's a horrible analogy.  The Bears sucked in the 90's.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2012, 09:10:18 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on September 14, 2012, 07:48:11 AM

I just wanted to throw in that the one win the Bears have had against in the Packers in the last ten games was that Monday night game in 2010. If it wasn't for some penalties that weren't suppose to be called in favor of the Bears and a blocked field goal, the Bears easily lose that game. Take that for what it's worth.

Rodgers did just enough to get the job done and that's what great quarterbacks do.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2012, 09:12:24 AM »
http://www.csnchicago.com/xfinity/Woodson-Its-the-same-old-Cutler?blockID=773045&feedID=10330

Quote"It's the same old Jay. We just need to be in position. Jay will throw us the ball," Woodson said.

I can't even get too butthurt about that. After Cutler mouthing off during the week and then playing like he did, Woodson's probably entitled to some taunting.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2012, 09:40:25 AM »
Quote from: Eli on September 14, 2012, 09:12:24 AM
http://www.csnchicago.com/xfinity/Woodson-Its-the-same-old-Cutler?blockID=773045&feedID=10330

Quote"It's the same old Jay. We just need to be in position. Jay will throw us the ball," Woodson said.

I can't even get too butthurt about that. After Cutler mouthing off during the week and then playing like he did, Woodson's probably entitled to some taunting.

Agreed. I'm not even going to defend Cutler at all for how he played this week. The meatballs need this. It's cathartic, and he deserves it. That said, Jesus Christ, STOP RIPPING HIM FOR THROWING HIS OFFENSIVE LINEMEN UNDER THE BUS. IT'S BEEN THREE AND A HALF YEARS AND IT ISN'T FIXED. THAT'S NOT OKAY. HE CAN SAY IT.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2012, 09:54:07 AM »
Quote from: SKO on September 14, 2012, 09:40:25 AM
Agreed. I'm not even going to defend Cutler at all for how he played this week. The meatballs need this. It's cathartic, and he deserves it. That said, Jesus Christ, STOP RIPPING HIM FOR THROWING HIS OFFENSIVE LINEMEN UNDER THE BUS. IT'S BEEN THREE AND A HALF YEARS AND IT ISN'T FIXED. THAT'S NOT OKAY. HE CAN SAY IT.

You couldn't be more wrong.  This morning I learned that the quarterback is the CEO of the team and shouldn't yell at his linemen.  Also, he would not of ever got away with that if Olin Kreutz was still on this team spreading his veteran leadership all over the place.

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2012, 09:59:03 AM »
Quote from: CT III on September 14, 2012, 09:54:07 AM

You couldn't be more wrong.  This morning I learned that the quarterback is the CEO of the team and shouldn't yell at his linemen.  Also, he would not of ever got away with that if Olin Kreutz was still on this team spreading his veteran leadership all over the place.

Bring back Caleb Hanie. He never yelled at his linemen.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2012, 10:08:45 AM »

You couldn't be more wrong.  This morning I learned that the quarterback is the CEO of the team and shouldn't yell at his linemen.

Unless he's Aaron Rodgers. In which case it shows his fire and passion.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2012, 10:11:11 AM »
In other silver-lining-youtube-videos news, Charles Tillman says (Fuck you).

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2012, 10:17:35 AM »

Does he spread that veteran leadership on a towel or does he use a sock instead?
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2012, 10:39:59 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on September 14, 2012, 10:17:35 AM

Does he spread that veteran leadership on a towel or does he use a sock instead?

I think he spreads it on a free weight and then punches you in the face with it.