News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Poll

Who should be dropped off in East St. Louis, doused in kerosene, and lit on fire?

Pedro Strop
Fernando Rodney
Clayton Richard
All three
All of us
The BFIBB and Mike Shannon

Author Topic: Who should be dropped off in East St. Louis, doused in kerosene and lit on fire?  ( 6,225 )

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Median Desipio Chucklehead on September 10, 2015, 02:55:30 PM
Quote from: PANK! on September 10, 2015, 02:14:22 PM
Yours truly will be in attendance for tomorrow and Saturday's game.  My brothers and I are flying the old man out to the City Brotherly Love to take in the games.  I'll also be able to mark cheesesteaks off my bucket list.  Go Cubs.

Go to Pat's.

And Geno's.

Oh I plan to.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Yours truly will be in attendance for tomorrow and Saturday's game.  My brothers and I are flying the old man out to the City Brotherly Love to take in the games.  I'll also be able to mark cheesesteaks off my bucket list.  Go Cubs.

Go to Pat's.

And Geno's.

So basically just Google "Philadelphia cheesesteaks" and circle the first two results?  Fork the Local Guy here.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: PANK! on September 10, 2015, 02:56:19 PM

Go to Pat's.

And Geno's.

Oh I plan to.

And make sure you spend most of the trip loudly and articulately announcing how superior an Italian beef is to Philadelphia's beloved garbage sandwich.

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Go to Pat's.

And Geno's.

Oh I plan to.

Then go find yourself a sliced pork sandwich with sharp provolone and broccoli rabe.  It's the real  local thing.  I like DiNic's (but get mine in Jersey), but heres a list

http://www.seriouseats.com/2015/01/best-philadelphia-roast-pork-sandwich.html

And after Jake was on the wrong end of the no-hitter last time he faced Philly, I have been eagerly awaiting his chance at REVENGE.
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Sterling Archer on September 10, 2015, 03:08:47 PM

Go to Pat's.

And Geno's.

So basically just Google "Philadelphia cheesesteaks" and circle the first two results?  Fork the Local Guy here.

Philly wasn't a very long drive from the NYC area back when my seeing the Cubs required more than hopping on the el.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Is this close enough to East St. Louis?

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Intrepid Reader: Tonker

Carefully check the date on your ticket when in Philadelphia for a Cubs game.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on September 10, 2015, 04:38:42 PM
Is this close enough to East St. Louis?

Bo Ryan's Cadillac ... dammit, I had something for this.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Go to Pat's.

And Geno's.

Oh I plan to.

Get scrapple with your breakfast. That's the fucking shit right there.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

You want a real South Philly experience?
Marra's   1734 E. Passyunk Ave
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Median Desipio Chucklehead on September 10, 2015, 08:09:26 PM

Go to Pat's.

And Geno's.

Oh I plan to.

I don't mean to argue with the local guy but fuck scrapple.  Well, not really but have some pork roll for breakfast.  I've only had each once but pork roll was manna from heaven, in that weird processed meat sort of way.  Maybe I'm just being a tourist.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Brownie on September 10, 2015, 04:48:10 PM
Intrepid Reader: Tonker

Carefully check the date on your ticket when in Philadelphia for a Cubs game.

Holy fucking Christ, TJ, how the hell do you remember that?  That was two weeks shy of sixteen years ago.  Even I'd nearly forgotten about it.

Also, having had a Philly Cheesesteak, I'd be hard pressed to think of another local delicacy that was more underwhelming.  I've never eaten Cincinnati "chilli", though.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Oleg on September 11, 2015, 01:36:02 AM
Quote from: Median Desipio Chucklehead on September 10, 2015, 08:09:26 PM

Go to Pat's.

And Geno's.

Oh I plan to.

I don't mean to argue with the local guy but fuck scrapple.  Well, not really but have some pork roll for breakfast.  I've only had each once but pork roll was manna from heaven, in that weird processed meat sort of way.  Maybe I'm just being a tourist.

I can get Taylor half a block from my office.

Scrapple is awesome.
TIME TO POST!